Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good Sex

"God created sex for us to proclaim a spiritual truth." -Pastor Marvin Williams
I think about sex every day, it is truly a popular topic, thought which runs through the mind of every human capable of processing the thought of this bold yet lavishing gift. I say lavishing only because I view sex as a gift you lavish your partner with to feel ever most good.
However sex is described in so many ways. Used out of term and treated any kind of way. Basically the Gift God has blessed us with is dis-respected. Maybe because we live in a world where principles of growth and well doing placed in our lives as children is misrepresented in our homes, media, and everyday life period. If you ask me sex is the best gift God blessed us with. Why? Well simply because it is an act used to reproduce to bring more light to the world. Therefore sex is a glorious experience when it is ordained by God. Sex wasn’t just created as a physical act, skin to skin, “Let’s get it in” type factor.
I came across an article today while skimming through my sis Jabrilla blog spot (http://hopelessromantic.onsugar.com/) which speaks on the topic of sex. Not only was this article refreshing and true but it refueled my mind. I enjoyed this article and I hope you all enjoy it to. Allowing it to speak to some areas in your life rather you are married, dating, single and mingling.
"Good Sex" By: Pastor Marvin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment