Sunday, August 14, 2011

Around the Corner

Wow God is truly amazing. School is around the corner and I am still in school placing my all in my Father. The one who has brought me this far. I often look back from where I have come from. I can honestly say I come a long way. God has brought me out of so much. I have gone through test and trails. Yet we go through the wilderness to become humble. I can't believe this is my last year of college. God is so good beyond good. I must remember good things work out for those who love the Lord. He is my everything. My provider, the one who has made a way out no way. He continues to show me favor, open doors for me. He is moving and I am ever most grateful. Being the fact I attend a private University. Holy Names University a highly expensive university. Coming from a family who cannot afford to put me through college because of their economic status can be frustrating, but I am reminded through my acts of faith that I serve a God who is my means and vehicle through this college journey. He is my financial provider, my Jehovah Jireh. My rock and my redeemer. I lift him high than all the earth. I don't want to go way deep but I just love my God. I will continue to give him true worship and praise from my heart because he is worthy of all my praise and I just want it to be acceptable. He is glorious and I know all will work out. Faith without works is dead. So I must show myself approved. I am ready to take on the load I have this semester and I am ready to go hard in all I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment