Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bilal Soul Sista


I won't even say this is considered real R&B...This is real soul music. Video is full of Black life. Bilal makes it a point not to alienate a certain black woman but he glorify all black women through this video. From light skin to dark skin. Bilal is my kind of man any how. I love a Black man who gets high off making a sista feel good. As oppose to the Black artist we constantly see today with various White women in their videos. I rather see more spectrum's of Black women in today's music videos. Not just light skin women but all black women. Were all Queens and our Kings should realize and build our Queendoms with us. A form of Black Love we as a Black people should teach and foster.

Sit back enjoy the video. I hope you feel as seductive as I do when I listen to this song. He got me feeling all tingly inside!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment