Monday, August 8, 2011

I am a driven person and only through Christ, family, school, children, and my art sums my feelings up as a true reason. I often thirst/embrace the “new” life have to offer me. Constantly inhaling and exhaling positive energy around me. Always motivated by black thought and the tons of beautiful people around me activates me a woman. If there is anything around me I can’t inspire (yet change) it brings about a challenge. Knowing I am one easily to inspire, move, and excite.
 I am a firm believer obstacles come to make you stronger, and I believe Walls in your life should not be a barrier holding you back from a blessing. Those who stay inspired inspire. And if there is anything around you that can’t be inspired, as I once heard stated "Anything you (they) didn't like about this (your) presentation is evidence of our (your) flaws."

This summer I have really been finding myself and my niche. God has blessed me to meet brilliant, positive, driven black folk who are all about Black Love. Having a likeness, heart, and concern for our own Black community. It is interesting to find myself become more aware each day about the Black community when we as human live in a society where everything is everything. Everything, issue is accepted and embraced.

This past weekend I met the sweetest woman named Angela. She is a Black (African American) woman who has a heart for the brothas, Black Men. As she says "I have a heart for our Kings." She also has a heart for being the black woman, wife, mother, friend etc... She is. She made my heart smile because she stated the truth about the Black community. "The Black Man can have any woman he wants" but it is our obligation as black men and women to teach and foster Black Love amongst ourselves. And leave our professions outside our homes when catering to one another.

**Wondering how all this intertwines:

At the beginning of my post I stated how I am inspired through various things. How I am easily inspired. Well in a nut shell Mrs. Angela truly inspired me to keep the flow of Black Love flowing through the Black Community. Not only to teach it but to foster it. I want to see it every day amongst my people. I want to see Black families. Black couples. All striving thriving to be a better BLACK!

It's all love!

No comments:

Post a Comment