Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Natural Hair. Black Girls Rock.

To all my Girls who is rocking the Natural Hair.
Power to ya.
It takes much courage, power, and strength to rock Natural Hair.
Natural Hair like all..Perm, Relaxed, and Treated hair need our attention.
Rather you are rocking a fro, locs, braids, or even to step out and shave it all off!
You must keep your hair treated.
Love yourself and you will love your hair.
Black Women!!!
We are versatile, We are Vibrant!
So many women not of African decent (white women, need I say more) would love to have our hair.
Our hair come in so many textures, colors, lengths.
Our hair grows upwards towards the sun.
Our hair is meant to be nappy and all the above.
Embrace it, embrace all we are blessed with.
We are Queens.
Nubian Black.
Our hair is a prize possession of who we are as Africans.
I say let your hair be affirmation of who you are as a true African.
Rock your NATURAL HAIR.

BLACK GIRLS ROCK!!!

**Side Note: I have posted a video for a friend dear to me. You know who you are. Watch it be blessed. Take this style run with it, utilize it to the fullest. You will be amazed of the results. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment