Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Grateful


There's so much going on in my life  Foremost I give glory to God!  

It is something when you depend on the Most High "God" to lead and guide you. When you are able to use the word (bible) as your very own GPS/your blueprint to life, it reawaken you as the being you are. Lately, I have been pondering on the thought of growth and maturity in Christ. Growing in the spirit despite what the world may think. Setting my flesh, and imperfections, flaws and all at the cross. It's funny because I was given a word of truth I have been avoiding for quite some time. Running and simply trying to hide from my calling. However, as the woman I am. I know I can not hide from the Holy Spirit. Now is the time for me to let my pride go, my fear, and bind the enemy. A begin to walk upright as the woman God created me to be. Reminded of a few things. 1. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. 2. God promised us if we search for him we will find him.

I am searching. "Drawing near to him, so that he may draw near to me." And walking in my full purpose and destiny. 

James 4:8 (NIV), come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Pray for me as I begin my journey. I have always been on the journey, but there is a difference when you submit yourself to God. Allowing him to be active and in full effect throughout your life - mind, body, and soul. 

It is my prayer and desire. that I may be a vessel that will draw men, women, and youth from all walks of life, religions to the kingdom simply by the life I lead through Christ. He is the Way. 

Peace and Blessings,

Ericka Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment