Friday, August 12, 2011

Guy named Jerry

I promise I love BLACK MEN. Why? Because they come in so many shapes, forms, colors, and you deal with various personalities. Even the personalities and characters you may think is not worth dealing with.

Today...I was on my lunch break in North Oakland and I ran into a young man by the name of Jerry. haha Mind you I ran into this young man before on accident. haha. Any how...He remembers me. Compliments me. I am always wondering what do this guy freaking do. Is he employed? Student? What is he and do he do? My question and oh Why are you talking to me? Pretty mean I know but whatever! So we engage in a conversation. Here it is.

Jerry: Wow I am always running into. Do you stay over here?
Me: Nah
Jerry: So why is it I am always running into you? Your gorgeous...
Me: I work over here. & I am on my lunch break. I like this area. (I look away)

**Mind You I mentioned the fact I am on my Lunch break, therefore a sista hungry and want to eat. He keep talking.

Jerry: So when can I get your number?
Me: TJ...JJ...oh Jerry it is. I still have your number in my phone from our last encounter.
Jerry: You haven't put it to use.
Me: Oh.
Jerry: You seem spontaneous, you remind me of a teacher. What you do? I wish we can go out one night and dance. Your different. When I first saw you I thought you were African but you not. You Black.

**Mind You were all African! WTheck Jerry We are all of African decent breh! why do I run into funny folk.

Me: Yeah Jerry that sound nice. You never know.
Jerry: What you about to get into?
Me: I'm on my lunch break (slightly smiling) I will see you around Jerry.
Jerry: Bye Beautiful

The End

I love Black Men, Black People. We are all entertaining. It is all love!

No comments:

Post a Comment