Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Party Like A Rock Star

This past Saturday I must say I felt low key like a Rock Star and Soul Child. LOL

Yes! I sure did. I was able to experience the lovely sounds of Rock and Soul. A sound which illuminated the creativity of collective like-minded conscious artist from various parts of life.

All this took place in Oakland! Let me just say Oakland definitely have some amazing artist. Who do what they do...while doing it well.

Shout Outs to the H.I.V.E & Goddesses of Sunday Brunch!



Maya Songbird- she is a gifted artist with much energy. I enjoyed her to the MAX. Her unique style along with her unique loving personality set off her performance.


Enjoyed her melodies...



















A beast on the Bass.

**I didn't party like a rock star just felt like one. haha At the end of the night I was GONE!

Check out the H.I.V.E blog for upcoming events and latest news:

No comments:

Post a Comment