Sunday, October 14, 2012

designsofzuri

I have started an online African Boutique, where I have the opportunity to share my creativity with all. I am unapologetically African about all I do. Hoping my online Boutique takes off with many colors. I am very passionate about what I do, and hope my work sits with you well. 


I want my African Boutique to promote Black Womanhood and cultivate the warm essence of the rich African heritage. I want my line to be a sense of empowerment, motivation, and a vehicle to push Black women (women) young and old to cherish their selves as women. 

My creative peaces are a combination of soul, funk, nature, afro centricity, tribal, and modern. I pray my line touches your soul.


Check out my work at http://www.etsy.com/shop/designsofzuri

Enjoy my work below








No comments:

Post a Comment