Sunday, October 14, 2012

Peace Everyone

Peace Everyone,

I am pleased to be back in action with blogger. As a woman, an independent woman I am learning there are many avenues in life we should embrace. Proud to announce I have obtained my BA in Business Communication, now working in the Education sector. Which it very interesting. It is my next step to obtain my Masters in Educational Leadership. Allowing me to be versatile in the Education field, giving me the opportunity to become an effective leader and market education to the masses. 

designsofzuri

Zuri Peaces:


My jewelry line is now up and running! I now have an online African boutique. Planning to add more special hand made crafts soon. 


 I am unapologetically African about all I do. Hoping my online Boutique takes off with many colors. I am very passionate about what I do, and hope my work sits with you well. I want my African Boutique to promote Black Womanhood and cultivate the warm essence of the rich African heritage. I want my line to be a sense of empowerment, motivation, and a vehicle to push Black women (women) young and old to cherish their selves as women. 


My creative peaces are a combination of soul, funk, nature, afro centricity, tribal, and modern. I pray my line touches your soul.


Please check out my work http://www.etsy.com/shop/designsofzuri



Stay in touch! Be blessed. Always embrace your journey as I am embracing mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment